Sunday, March 27, 2016

Be the ONE.....

                           Maybe it's not the first time I write about this, but I believe it is a wonderful topic to talk about. Not only that it will make you think twice about the choices you make in life, but also about the way you want to create something that will worthwhile in your own existence.
                            In my last post I was wondering why have I lost myself. I found my answer. And I think that many of you that have the same "problem" will enjoy reading this post. I name it "problem" because everything has a solution, but our kind is more likely to overthink everything and turn a tiny little thing  into something that in japanese will be "kaiju" ( monster created by our own imagination ). I believe that the bigger and the ferocious monsters are the one created by our thoughts.
                              But let's stick to the subject I want to write about.... So, I found myself trapped into my own negative thoughts and there is no worse trap than that. It is the most painful, the darkest place and it has the hardest maze to get out from. So the deeper you go ( aka the more negative thoughts you have)  the hardest to get out and heal your wounds. It will lure you at first with "oportunities ", but karma is a bitch and never, but never, looses an adress. That's why I believe it is our choice how we walk through life....
                             BE the ONE...The one that stands out of the crowd...Show your own thoughts, your own style, your own choices....and embrace everything with strenght and pride...because we don't need to be the same. We are DIFFERENT one from another. We don't have to hide/ suppress our own feelings/ ideas just because the goup will not accept us, or we will not get the job we wanted, or people will be talking about our lack of style.....What define us and what makes us humans is particulary our consciousness and our native way of being The One / Different. 
                                I have seen a lot of unhappy people just because they were struggling to fit in, but who says we can't fit in even if we are ourselves? Next time you look in the mirror ask yourself this question. You will be amazed how may contradiction you will get ... and in the end you will realize that all that struggling was for nothing... We are naked before life... We are born to make a statement here and if we don't do it properly we will regret everything when it is too late. 
                              BE the ONE....BE STRONG....BE the CHANGE you want to see in  the WORLD....Colour your life in beautiful thoughts and good deeds, make the prettiest mandalas ( from sanscrite) in you life. ENJOY living in the most impressive Universe ( full with diversity).

different elements

1 comment: