Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter...

I am usually a positive person and I thought nothing could bring me down...I guess I was wrong...
It happends that when you love many people in the same way and in the same time...you don't know how to explain they are wrong without hurting them... It needs planning or maybe not... Either way being straight forward is not a good answer... What do you do when you get in the middle? I guess keeping calm ... But your eyes can't do it... You are crying your heart out and nobody understands... And even worse they start crying and you can't bear it... It crushes your heart.... Today I feel really sad and I guess Easter was somehow the trigger...
Forgive me for making you sad... But that is how I feel ....

                                :'( Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment