Monday, May 27, 2013

Time for a change.....

             Nevertheless this is the perfect time to make some changes in my life....So I've decided to try something new ( not that I wasn't always trying...but I guess it is written in the stars when it's going to happen).
             I started by collecting the results of a lot of months of work ( Good work)... then I cut my hair ( Not so much ... just a shape)...the next step was buying new shoes... some new garments ( and this is still going on :P because I cannot help it...)...tried out new make-up...attract positive energy... learn how to be diplomatic, but in the same time have strong attitude...and last but not least planning....a lot of good planning (I guess :P...).
             Next step...going out and meet new people and have a lot of FUN... So wish me luck!!!!
 
 
                                                                                        XOXO Elle
 
 
just a pose

No comments:

Post a Comment