Monday, September 10, 2012

Autumn cleanse....

                 I painted my nails in black..." estoy de luto..". Me cuesta abrir los ojos, y lo hago poco a poco....me guardo tu recuerdo como el mejor secreto...- Bebe "Siempre me quedara"... I just love this song...
                 So..I said I painted my nails....yes...black...And I started the Autumn cleanse... It's time to open my closet and select what I don't wear anymore and give it away... Also in my room I have a lot of things I don't need... I don't wanna think I am a hoarder, because I am not...And Yes I am giving away....
                 I don't know why...but I have the feeling that this autumn I'll start something new...After my summer adventures and the new people I met...maybe it'll be big... I wish!!!!! But first I have to finish the cleanse....:P
                   I also have prepared some pictures for you...So Enjoy.!!!!!
                 

summer adventure

Summer adventure 2

No comments:

Post a Comment