Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After the Rain....

                   Sometimes it feels like the air around us is so heavy that we could hardly breath....Sometimes the quotidian life feels like Pavlov's Effect.... and sometimes we are too stressed out to see the beauty that lies in a simple blade of grass....
                              What is wrong with us? Where are those days when we used to dream about ponies and utopic world? I questioned myself several times this week and I couldn't find the answers.
                               After a while a rain storm started... It felt so easy to relax, as the heavy air got thinner, the nature got wet and everybody was running to their shelters.... It lasted 4 hours, but water drops washed everything in the way.....
                               Now everything is silent.... People started getting out from their homes, birds started twitting as they called eachother to nests, and the clouds easily spread on sthe sky, leaving only the Sun to caress the ground before the sunset....
                               I went out to buy something and I couldn't resist not to smell the nature.... I close my eyes and I felt free...as if I were into the wild....I could imagine a field of high grass and I actually felt refreshed after the deep breath I took.....And all the answers came to me ... The result : We should try to live a little,to dream more, to enjoy all the insignificant things that made the world, be happier, think positive, and the list could go on and on....


                                                                             XOXO,  Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment