Monday, March 12, 2012

A week of inspirational...findings

               Every year, spring season is full of new ideas, plans, a lot of friends, sports... things that in winter take naps....I just feel motivated to create.. to realize....to live....even though I may not be happy with my life... but it's magic ... and it happends every spring...
                 My new hobby is handcrafting... So this spring I will have a lot of DIY things I want to create and share with you... Hope you like it !!!!                     
love shoes

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 4th pair, so cute :)

    love your blog girl
    XOXO
    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog and totally like what i see! such an inspiration :)
    definitely following you now and would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think about it !
    maybe you can become a follower too!? it would mean a lot!!!

    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing shoes. Love the neon yellow ones. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw! Love these shoes! The marni heels are great!

    My Blog: MyFashionMind

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg can I have one of each!! seriously these are awesome picks!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not know about ur blog and is so cute! i'm following u now :) what about following eachother? :)
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving neon trend !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete