Friday, March 30, 2012

Dreaming about summer....

              Some days are just too cloudy for me ....Usually I am a creative person....and I like to call myself a dreamer .... but today was one of those days when you try so hard and nothing comes right... I am just under the sea... and I need to find the way up...I am not a swimmer but I have to try not to drown myself in a sea of words, feelings, thoghts, and things that I dislike...There will be no sunlight if I don't believe in....:) Under the sea

3 comments:

  1. Great post, I can't wait until summer!

    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to dream, come to my blog to know a place, have shown a great post, ana kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! love summer! if you want, take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! Kisses

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete