Friday, January 20, 2012

I serve Humanity....

           I am an aquarius....I am friendly and humanitarium ( even though it takes time until I trust people..), honest and loyal, original and inventive, independent and intellectual. However I also have dark sides, such as intractable and contrary, unpredictable, unemotional and detached ( this is kind of fake ... because I am emotional, even though I keep it inside....).
              Proud to be born under this sign I can say that I put a lot of energy into forming opinions and hold to them strongly and I am most happy when I am doing something different in a big ambitious way. Astrologically it is said that Aquarius is the thinker of  the zodiac and the key phrase that best characterize this is : "I serve Humanity..."I am Aquarius...

No comments:

Post a Comment