Monday, December 19, 2011

Learning what I like...

                       In the past few days I was seriously thinking if the job I have at the moment gives me the satisfaction I need to be balanced in life... Well, the answer is not as I expected.... So I started to write down what I like and what I dislike...and it turns out that the second column is longer. That is not good at all....My friends seem happy with their jobs, why don't I, too?
                    Is freelancing a solution?  was the question I put myself yesterday. And if, what is the perfect job for me ? Now I am in the process of learning about this and finding the answer.
                         I hope to get the perfect solutions... Maybe it is only a state of mind.. or just the weather..  :)
Dream job

No comments:

Post a Comment