Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Feelings.....

          I miss my childhood....my mother used to knit all kind of things for me...I was a fashionable kid, even if my friends didn't understand my style....Even my dolls had knitted clothes first made by my mother ( I miss her much!!!) and then by myself....
          In the town i lived women used to gather in some places and knit or crochet together to show eachother new models and new styles....my mother was one of them, even though she hadn't had so much time ... but I was so proud ( and I still am) of the things she created.  
          In Autumn I get nostalgic and remember things that used to bring joy to my life.... Above is something to remind me of my childhood....Enjoy!  
October

Autumn

1 comment:

  1. so cozy & lovely. great collage woman!!


    come visit me!
    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete